White Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba – young branch bark) 50% Salicin
- Significant analgesic effects, making it effective for reducing the sensation of musculoskeletal pain2.
- Reduces the amount of pro-inflammatory mediators being made, helping to lower inflammation in the body3.
- Blocks the production of inflammatory mediators to reduce overall inflammation and pain in the body4.
- Significantly reduces joint swelling, pain, and stiffness in osteoarthritis5.
- Reduces inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators6, thereby stopping the cycle of inflammation-induced pain.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by inflammation7.