Fig (Ficus carica)
- Source of nutrients, including calcium and magnesium2
- Source of antioxidants to heal and protect tissues from damage3
- Traditionally used to promote healthy bowel function
Manna Ash (Fraxinus ornus)
- Source of antioxidants to heal and protect tissues from damage1
- Softens the stool to alleviate pain and promote healthy bowel function1
Healthy bowel movements are the body’s way of eliminating toxins and waste. If we have infrequent, difficult to pass or incomplete bowel movements, we are not adequately detoxifying the body. This can lead to fatigue, hormonal issues, acne, pain, bloating, and inflammation.
We sometimes need extra support to promote healthy, fully evacuated, daily bowel movements. Manna-Fig Syrup is a gentle laxative that helps to alleviate occasional constipation, and it is a source of antioxidants that support our digestive health1-3.