Learn More About Inflammation
Inflammation is the body’s natural response to damage or injury. When the body detects harm, from physical or “acute” inflammation such a sprain or a cut, the immune system sends specialized cells to the damaged area(s) that promote pain, redness, and swelling.
When we experience chronic inflammation our bodies become like an uncontrolled fire that causes widespread damage and disease. To heal chronic inflammation, we need to do three things: stop feeding the fire, call in reinforcements to help put out the fire, and eventually we need to rebuild the neighbourhood.
Symptoms of Chronic Inflammation:
- Digestive disorders
- Frequent infections
- High blood pressure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Or diagnosis of a chronic health condition
These symptoms are the body’s way of telling us that it is fighting chronic inflammation and could benefit from supplementation support.
- Minimize Stress
- Improve Diet: Processed foods, sugar, and trans fats are all causes of chronic inflammation
- Prioritize Sleep which reduces inflammation
- Support gut health
- Stay Hydrated, water helps flush out inflammatory debris
- Maintain A Healthy Weight
- Address The Root Cause
- Use INFLAMMA-MEND, which helps to reduce the symptoms of pain, swelling, and overall levels of inflammation